We've Moved

You can find these posts and more exciting beauty news at
the new & improved, BeautyBuffet.com

My Headlines

Sunday, May 27, 2007

100% Pure

I’ve been craving to try 100% Pure. Claiming to be the most pure, the most clean, the most healthy skincare, bath & body treatments in the world how could I go wrong? I picked up the Chocolate Mocha Body Scrub, $20 and the Fresh Squeezed Tangerine Juicy Shower Gel, $14. I love the scrub, it’s just the right consistency (not too runny, not too thick) and smells decadent, like lush, dark chocolate. Complete with a generous shot of espresso, the scrub awakens the senses, increases circulation and buffs away bumps and flakes for gorgeous, radiant skin. It’s the perfect morning pick-me-up. On the other hand, I’ll take a pass on the shower gel. While the scent was intoxicating (in a good way) pure, refreshing tangerine, yet slightly sweet, I prefer lots of lather and this just didn’t make the squeeze.

No comments: