We've Moved

You can find these posts and more exciting beauty news at
the new & improved, BeautyBuffet.com

My Headlines

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Count Me In

It's 12:59AM and I can't sleep so I thought I'd rattle off a quickie. Get your mind out of the gutter. What's on my mind? Weight. After spending a week beachside in Mexico with la familia, I hoped and prayed that no one would ask me when I was due. Yes, I had a baby --um, a year ago; and hello, what the hell is wrong with me, if I still have a good 40+ pounds to lose? OK, I'm fat. There, I said it. O-U-T-L-O-U-D! Tomorrow I'm going to start working out. No excuses- even if I only get 10 minutes a day- at least it's a start. Thank you to Shannon over at A Girl's Gotta Spa, who inspired me when she posted about the Body Wrap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheri, you can do it. Don't feel bad, I gained almost 75 pounds with my last pregnancy. Although it took me almost two long, hard years to lose it, it was well worth it. I feel great now- and you will too. ---Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

You go girl!